1. MATS - They separate your paper from touching your glass. Without separation you could end up with condensation. Not good. They also need to be acid-free, period. Some retailers may sell you an acid mat on your art... but going cheap on this part of framing WILL leave your front page with acid stains and maybe water damage.
2. GLASS - Okay Cavs fans, this is IMPORTANT! Newspapers are fragile and the ink is "cost effective" at best. No matter where you're going to have it framed (we hope you choose us!), only choose glass with a UV-protective coating to slow down any fading. Cheap Glass = A Washed Out and Faded Front Page... and we're talking fast.
RECEIVE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS BY BECOMING A WALL WARRIOR!
3. MATS, again! - You'll love the design options available in matting. Did you like the black uniforms with wine and gold accents? You can have that! Want a mat that looks like a basketball? Yes! How about the number of your favorite player or "CLE" cut into the mat for added effect? Perhaps you would like a photograph or pattern printed as your background? Sure! We'll create and build it exactly how you want it! Check out some of the sports memorabilia or concert posters we did featuring some pretty cool mat designs!
4. MOUNTING - You've got options! Proper conservation mounting could be a water-activated hinge tape. What?! Translation, we'll hang the paper inside using a fully-removable tape. Downside, this doesn't smooth out any wrinkles. Your other option includes a permanent dry-mount, where we use heated press to seal your paper to a foam board. You wouldn't be able to ever remove the paper from the backing board but it presents as smooth as Kyrie's fade-away! (You get the picture!)
5. FRAMES - Simple or colorful, there's a perfect frame for every style! Check out a few of the choices our customers have selected to frame their Plain Dealer below! Expect to budget around $200 and up to $400 if you get really fancy.
WE KNOW YOU HAVE CHOICES, THANKS FOR KEEPING IT LOCAL!
Did you know? For every $1 spent at a locally owned business, .48 stays in the community, while less than .14 spent at a big box stays in the community! Ouch!
We also frame art, photographs, shadow boxes, family heirlooms, wedding invitations, concert posters, sports memorabilia and much more!
The Framer's Gallery is Voted #1 in Cleveland for Best Custom Framing! We are conveniently located off of I-77 at Rt. 82 & 21 in Brecksville. Stop by today!
RECEIVE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS BY BECOMING A WALL WARRIOR TODAY.